Hello and welcome to Tree Fellas Tree Surgery.
We aim to provide a competitive and professional service with a set date for their work and honour that date (extreme weather conditions permitting).
Our services provided;
• Section dismantling – dealing with awkward and dangerous trees in a controlled manner
• Tree felling – bringing down a tree safely within its area
• Crown thinning and lifting – removal of the inner crown and lower branches
• Reducing – a maximum of 30% reduction back to the points of growth
• Pollarding – all growth of the tree stripped back to just the trunk
• Stump grinding – chews away the remaining stump after the tree has been cut down
• Site and garden clearance – providing mini diggers and chippers along with basic landscaping
• Hedge reduction and trimming – assisting with heavy reductions to mature hedges
• Wood splitting and firewood – for those with open fires or wood burners and to help you recover the cost of the work carried out
Here are some FAQs for your info and peace of mind;
• Are we insured & qualified? Yes, with public liability insurance for £5 million (optional increase if needed) and NPTC qualified
• What size jobs do we do? Any size – from single branches to mature trees, site clearances or forestry work.
• How are jobs priced? Either by day rates (on site from 08:00 to 16:00) or we can provide a fixed price (day rates available upon request).
• What if a job cancels due to weather? We do our best to prioritise jobs and complete as quickly as possible which may involved working over a weekend.