Contact Rachel Bowlin; The Scone Lady has been baking since May 2019 and creates the most amazing gourmet scones and afternoon tea packages.
Offering the classic fruit and cheese scones, but also adventurous flavours like Chorizo & Dill, Toffee & Walnut, and our very popular doughnut-scone hybrid called the ‘Scone-Nut’.
We can offer you various catering packages, see what catches your eye;
* Bronte – up to 4 people, 8 scones of 2 types, 3 types of tea sandwiches and 2-tier 6″ cake
* Vanity Fair – 5 to 9 people, 2 types of scones each, 3 types of tea sandwiches each and 3-tier 6″ cake
* Great Expectations – 10 to 20 people, 2 types of scones each, 3 types of tea sandwiches each and 3-tier 9″ cake
…sounds scrummy doesn’t it!!!
You may have some questions for us…here are some frequently asked…
* Does the price include setup? the price is for food and delivery; if you would like help setting up or for tableware contact me
* How much notice do we need? as much as possible – if it’s any less than 1-2 weeks we may not be free to accommodate you
* Can we accommodate vegetarians/vegans? vegetarians yes…vegans in a limited capacity (more info on our website!)
* Can you accommodate allergies? not if it’s a gluten allergy – best to contact us to discuss this further
There is much more information available on our website with a full list of flavour options.
We’re open by appointment only so please contact us today – we charge by the bake, as each order will be different, and every scone is made-to-order and will suit any occasion.
*** Mention that you found us via the Suffolk Business Directory and get a 10% discount ***