Contact Uli Schiefelbein; Our passion is producing the most amazing German traditional beers which are brewed with love in Leiston, rural Suffolk.
We make beers with only the purest ingredients, no added sugars supplements, or artificial flavours, using only the finest whole malt grains, freshly ground, moments before brewing. Our beers are traditionally hand crafted, as great beers should be and matured naturally over two weeks in the bottle.
We have various different beers to wet your appetite;
* GOLDEN ALE – smooth, light golden with a subtle hoppy taste ABV: 4.3%
* HOPPEDIZ ALTBIER – amber ale with a mix of exciting barley malts and noble hops ABV: 5.2%
* RUT & WIESS – Koelsh-style – dry and smooth taste with a crisp clean feel ABV: 4.3%
* BLAU & WEISS – classic wheat beer summer favourite with banana and clove flavours – a great thirst quencher ABV: 5.2%
* SCHWARZ & WEISS – dark wheat beer with flavours of roasted and oak-smoked barley malt – moderate spicy, fruity, malty ABV: 4.8%
Our beers are naturally carbonated…with no added fizz and suitable for vegans – how great beer should taste.
Wish to buy beer fresh from the brewery? Want to know who stocks Krafty beers? Get all the news from The Krafty Braumeister. Contact us for a tour around the brewery, order beer for your next party or BBQ – we can’t wait to hear from you.
We are small business with no regular opening hours. For visits to the brewery call or drop us a line, we will respond timely – thanks for understanding!
Beers are also available from our online shop via the website – see our web link below.
We are pleased to offer free local deliveries within 10 miles of Leiston.