Hello and welcome to The Ipswich Dog Trainer.
I’m Leanne, head trainer and owner and live in a small village on the outskirts of Ipswich, Suffolk with my husband, son and senior rescue Staffordshire Bull Terrier Vinnie of whom is the reason I became a trainer.
I’ve attending courses, read many books and studies as well as gaining qualifications in dog training – quickly I realised this could be a career I’d love and so my business was born.
WHAT SERVICES ARE ON OFFER
• 1-2-1 Puppy course – 5 week course with each session 1 hour long
• 1-2-1 Training – tailored plans to suit – free 10 minute consult by phone before 1st session
• Canine Body Language course – 4 hour online course covering multiple areas
• Advanced classes – a 4 week course
• Reactive Rascals course – 5 hour online course covering multiple areas
• Separation anxiety – POA
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO I HAVE
• DBS checked and fully insured
• Pet First Aid qualified
• Canine Training Behaviour Diploma
• Approved Senior Instructor for Dog Training College
• Member of the Pet Professional Network and the Pet Professional Guild
• Qualified to teach Canine Body Language, Train The Trainer and Reactive Rascal courses
Contact me today so we can discuss your needs, for you and your best friend – I aim to respond to all queries within 48 hours.
I am available Monday to Saturday 08.00 to 18.00.