Introducing The Duck in Campsea Ashe, near Woodbridge, ran by Vernon Blackmore and his hard-working tea, brings to you a stylish country dining pub.
We pride ourselves on our tasty menus and the quality of our cooking; using the best of local, fresh and seasonal produce, complemented by great wine and beers.
The Duck makes a lovely, relaxing setting for hosting light lunches, family gatherings, romantic dinners, special celebrations and more.
DELIGHTED TO OFFER YOU;
• Restaurant – dine in style in our stylish, country dining pub in our delightful village
• Great food – delicious dishes made properly from scratch using the best local and fresh ingredients
• Fantastic atmosphere – all served up in a friendly, warm and relaxing environment
• All year round – enjoy our tasty food and drink, inside in our stunning restaurant or outside in our sunny beer garden
• Take-Away – enjoy our great food at home with our takeaway service Monday, Tuesday & Thursday nights.
• Well-stocked bar – stocking the best Suffolk cask ales, excellent draught beers, and quality wines and spirits
– However if you are driving we have alcohol-free ales.
Fabulous takeaways direct from our kitchens.
Thursday & Friday 17:00 (food until 20:00)
Saturday 12:00 (food 12:00 to 15:00 and 17:00 to 20:00)
Sunday 12:00 (food 12:00 to 18:00)
Situated seven miles from Woodbridge and close to the Suffolk Coast and Heaths Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, could you find a more perfect rural location?