Hello and welcome to The Dog Orchard.
WHAT IS IT?
A secure and private dog exercise field set amongst a beautiful 60 year old apple orchard.
The perfect place to walk and exercise your dogs in a beautiful environment, without worry of them running off or any distractions.
Complete with dog agility equipment, a spacious shelter, dog poo bags and bins and a drinking water tap to keep your dogs refreshed.
SOME MORE INFO
• Open from 06:00 to 20:00 daily – be aware there is no lighting within the field.
• Each booking slot includes a 5 minute changeover period between users.
• Be respectful of the timings to ensure you leave the field 5 minutes before the hour.
• If you arrive early and the field is occupied, please do not enter the field.
• Drinking water tap is attached to the fence on the left hand side as you enter the field
• Watch noise levels and respect neighbouring residents at all times.
• For quiet times please see our website when booking.
More info is found on our website.
Please clear up after your dog – biodegradable poo bags are provided along with bins to use within the field.
HOW TO FIND US
• Located just outside Grundisburgh village along Stoney Road, there is a parking area on the left hand side of the driveway with the entrance to the field just opposite on the right hand side.
• We are 3.5 miles from Woodbridge and 4 miles from Ipswich.
• Access from the A12 is via the B1079, Woodbridge Road before following Stoney Road from Grundisburgh village Green.