Welcome to Tenner a Tape, your one stop place to digitise and convert your old VHS and camcorder tapes.
Do you want to enjoy seeing your Wedding video for the first time in years or your children on holiday or at Christmas time, well we provide a simple way to enjoy your old VHS/Camcorder tapes that currently sit in your draw.
We have 20 years’ experience working within the TV/music industry as a Director, Editor and Camera operator for documentaries and have toured with music artists globally specialising in vintage and old-style video formats.
We can offer you the following services;
* VIDEO DIGITISING
• VHS & S VHS • VHS-C • Hi8 & Digital8
• 8mm • Mini DV & DVCAM • Audio Cassettes
• Video set to music • Colour grading of video files • Cleaning up audio
So, how does it work?
* You send in your video tapes by post via our website option ‘send your tapes’ button
• Please send via signed for delivery – we’d hate for it to get lost in the post
* We digitise your tapes and send you a download link with files that are easily viewed on a tablet/computer
• Let us know on the form if you need a DVD or files on USB stick
To see the options available visit our DVD/USB page, and mark any editing/restoration services on the form.
DVD/USB & GIFT PACKAGING
Why not turn your videos into a gift – as well as a download link to all your videos, we can send back your memories on a standard or gift box USB. DVD’s of your files are also available, in a clear plastic wallet or presentation box.
* USB – size required depends on the number of video files captured – we supply 8/16/32/64gb sticks.
• Any bigger and its more economical putting the files on an external hard drive to plug into any PC or Mac.
* USB GIFT BOXES – we have several options available
• Let us know the design you would like when placing an order.
* DVD – a standard DVD in a plastic wallet or presentation Jewel case – ask about the options available
Tapes will be returned after digitising via recorded delivery at senders cost.
Here are a few frequently asked questions;
* HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? – each tape caputured is £10 regardless of length
• Payment is due after your tapes have been captured, via BACS or PayPal
• Return postage cost depends on the quantity of tapes
* CAN YOU DIGITISE DVD’s? – so long as it’s not a commercially released film due to copyright reasons
* WHAT IF I SEND A TAPE AND ITS BLANK? – no charge for empty tapes
* CAN YOU PUT THEM ON A DVD? – Yes, but involves more time, so charges depend on the amount of footage
* CAN YOU PUT FILES ONTO A USB STICK? – Yes, but it may be prudent to put on a relevant sized USB stick or a portable hard drive
* CAN YOU EDIT THE VIDEOS? – Yes, email us to dicuss your needs as prices vary on the time needed to create your project