Hello and a warm welcome to Swimkidz Aldecarr Hall, Norfolk.
Our other fabulous locations are;
– Pearls Pool, Rockland St Mary, Norwich, Norfolk
– Tye Farm, Monks Eleigh Tye, Ipswich, Suffolk
– Framlingham College, Woodbridge, Suffolk
– Aldercarr Hall, Attleborough, Norfolk
– Fressingfield, Eye, Suffolk
We are a family team, inspired by the lack of quality swimming lessons – we already have heard of truly amazing stories of survival already.
All of our team have taken part in a very comprehensive training programme, recognised both nationally and internationally – its not only for teaching babies but pre-competition swimming too. Our programme is designed so the foundations are solid making sure your child learns from the best.
WHAT WE OFFER
An innovative and unique programme, starting at pregnancy and provided past birth.
• Aqua Natal Yoga
– For pre and post-natal Mums
– Trained by full qualified instructors
– Pioneered by Birthlight, offering stretch, relaxation and deep breathing
– Creates various levels of resistance to suit individual needs
• Baby Swim Classes
– Experiencing the joys of water
– Warm water pools used with carefully structured progression
– World class trained instructors for fun filled, memorable experiences
– Various benefits for your baby, below and above the surface
– Starting lessons at 12Ibs or 12-weeks
• Toddlers Swim Classes
– Lessons provided with core skills taught towards independent swimming
– Engaging your toddlers imaginations by learning through play
For Babies and Toddlers we have bespoke training just for Swimkidz which is intense. It goes into the understanding of the baby/toddlers brain development and how what we teach effects the different areas of development.
• Kids Swim Classes
– Recognising each child has different swimming needs
– Making sure your child is happy and content within the water
– Aiming for national and international plans within our swim programme
– 4 main strokes being taught with endless skills being taught
Our aim – creating a life skill to use for the rest of their lives.
Our classes are small to ensure progression for older children and also for parents and babies to form friendships.