Hello and welcome to Suffolk Exotic Vets.
WHERE WE BEGAN
Dr. Catherine Thomas has been treating the exotic pets of Suffolk, Norfolk & Essex for over a decade and is recognised by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons as an Advanced Practitioner in the field of exotic animal medicine; having completed the postgraduate certificate qualification overseen by the RCVS (the governing body of Veterinary Surgeons).
WHO WE ARE
We are specifically designed for the sole care and treatment of exotic species including;
• birds • reptiles • amphibians • small mammals
(such as rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, ferrets etc)
• fish • invertebrates • and other Zoo species.
Our staff are trained in the care and treatment of exotic pets, meaning your exotic pets receive gold standard expert care and attention, from start to finish.
Between us we have 20+ years of experience caring for exotic pets, both on a professional level, and as owners ourselves.
SERVICE WE OFFER
• consultations 30 minutes to discuss your pet
• we can make beak and nail trims as quick and safe as possible
• anaesthetics frequently required to investigate/treat common problems.
(we have equipment ensuring all anaesthetics are as safe as possible)
• we use an endoscope look at the internal organs.
• separate entrance and waiting area away from all cats and dogs
• species specific hospitalisation facilities ensuring pets are as comfortable as possible
WHEN ARE WE AVAILABLE
We offer in house out-of-hours and emergency services – 24/7, 365 days a year!
Practice opening hours are 09:00 to 17:30 Mon to Fri & 09:00 to 12:00 Saturdays.
+++ COMING LATE 2023 state-of-the-art exotic species hospital +++