Hello and welcome to SD PAT, a professional and competitive portable appliance testing service.
WHAT ITEMS NEED PAT TESTING?
Any electrical item should undergo some form of inspection and/or testing, which would include;
• Handheld appliances such as hair-dryers.
• Portable appliances such as toasters.
• Moveable appliances (under 18kg or on wheels) such as compressors.
• Stationary appliances (over 18kg) such as washing machines.
• Fixed appliances such as hand-dryers which are connected to the mains electrical installation.
• Appliances in buildings such as built in ovens.
• IT equipment such as computers, IEC leads, printers etc.
• Extension leads, multiway adaptors and surge protected devices.
OTHERS SERVICES PROVIDED
• Fire door checks.
• Monthly emergency lighting checks (including annual emergency lighting services).
• Weekly / monthly fire alarm tests (including annual fire alarm services).
• Fire safety order checks including fire extinguisher checks (plus arranging annual service)
• Fire exit routes checks and fire drill organisation.
• Regular checks to ensure first aid kits are present, stocked, fit for purpose and within date.
• Weekly flushing of little used water outlets.
• Monthly water temperature tests.
• Arranging the 5 yearly Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
AREAS WE SERVICE
We cover many different areas including the following;
• Offices • Schools • Hotels • Kitchens & more…
WHY SHOULD I PAT TEST?
Not only to keep your business or home safe, but to ensure your electrical items are PAT tested to meet health and safety regulations.