Hello and welcome to one of the top dog walking fields in the area.
Need a dog walker? Check out here.
Field users do so at their own risk – no responsibility is taken for incidents within the field – vehicles and contents are left at the owner’s risk.
Entering and leaving the field rules;
• Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your session start time, if you do or the gates closed do not enter the car park
• Do not get dogs out of vehicles until the prior session user has finished and loaded their animals.
• Do not exercise your dog outside the secure field on the farm property as there are loose dogs and livestock on the farm.
• Make sure the dog walking field gate is closed upon entering and leaving the field.
• Children must be supervised by an adult at all times – do not climb on fencing or gates.
• Ensure you have your dog(s) in your vehicle 5 minutes before the end of your session.
Scoop your own poop policy
• Please provide your own poop bags and place them in the bins provided.
• It is possible you may not see where your dog has pooped; if you come across poop that someone else missed pick it up so we can keep the field clean for all.
Please see our website for more details.
• No extension given for late arrivals.
• No refunds for no-show to session booking.
• We reserve the right to close the field at any time, for which a full refund will be given – cancellation will be notified to the field user/booker.