Established since 1929, Sackers is a sustainable waste solution provider and has significantly grown from two large sites close to Ipswich, Suffolk.
As a family business, year on year we’ve strong business performance and revenue growth whilst delivering the same added value services as we’ve always achieved. We recycling as much as possible and have a 90% target recycling rate on all waste in – we buy, process and sell 100% metal and sell 3B Shredded Steel, Copper, Aluminium, Cans, Zorba and HMS so let us know if you wish to buy from us.
– Skip Hire; we offer skips of all sizes starting at 8 yard up to 16 yards
For details on sizes and different types of skips and bins, visit our waste collections page – used for domestic, construction, factory or general clearance as well as off road or on the road with a permit. Skips are hired out for 2 weeks unless you specify otherwise.
For more info, use the booking form on our site. If you will be filling the skip with metal, we offer free skips for this.
Skips & Containers provided for ALL grades of metal from one-off to permanent contracts
To book a free metal skip or if you’ve any more questions, call the office.
– Scrap Metal; we process and treat all grades of scrap metal
Our suppliers vary in size from large industrial/commercial companies to the general public – everybody is afforded the same welcome.
– Waste Recycling; we rent skips and deal with commercial waste for Suffolk businesses
To help businesses with their environmental impact, we offer free waste audits to look at solutions to improve their waste to landfill.
– Scrap Cars collected and ALL V5 documents managed through the approved DVLA link available to Sackers
– Disposal of redundant plant, site clearances, factory clearances, free site audits and quotes
We operate a large fleet of vehicles, skips and plant covering much of East Anglia and further if required.
Skips/Containers from as small as a battery stillage to a large articulated bulker
– An Approved Authorised Treatment Facility.
As an approved authorised treatment facility (AATF) and Exporter we manage and process large domestic appliances (LDA). It also means we can provide Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) evidence notes in line with legislation and Environment Agency (EA) guidelines.