Contact Johanna; The Rosewood Pavilion sits in acres of space on a private stud in the idyllic Cambridgeshire countryside. It is an exclusive and private venue that can be personalised to your requirements, without interruption or having to share with the general public. We are licensed for wedding ceremonies; the beautiful stud setting is the ideal versatile venue for your special day.
Our facilities include;
• Fully licensed to sell/serve alcoholic beverages
• Beautifully decorated inside and out, which can be personalised
• Heating and lighting provided
• Extensive parking
• Landscape features for photography including lake and decorative backdrops
• Separate bar area and WC facilities
We can accommodate up to 300 guests for a seated dinner and can host a wide range of other functions. For smaller events we have a function room also with a bar, kitchen and toilets.
Some more information regarding our venue;
• Partitioned, yet accompanying bar and toilets
• Smaller function room with bar area, kitchen and toilets
• Lighting and heating inclusive
• Support services including wedding planner, event organiser, catering and entertainment
• Good access to main roads such as the A14, A11 and M11
• Acres of land for other events such as team building
• Ample parking
• Secure environment
We can also provide you with access to a range of services and facilities from the basics to the more individualised, these include;
• Dance floors.
• PA systems and Multi-Media
• Tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery, glassware and more
• Access to planners, organisers, entertainers, caterers and florists
• Security and emergency medical services
We have a purpose built function room, used for wedding ceremonies, and a range of other functions. Quickly adaptable to meet your needs occasions, presentations and business events this room is ideal for you. Steps lead to a beautifully maintained garden, which also contains our outdoor ceremony venue.
Local transport links – we are located with good access to rail and road networks. Main roads nearby are the A14 (leading to M11/M25) and A11 (Norwich/A1M). Local train stations include the village of Kennett (4 miles) and main station Ely (11 miles).