its never too late to teach an old dog new tricks!
Hello, I’m Ray and I’m a dog behaviourist. The services I offer are designed with you and your dog in mind, and will work as much with you as with your animal.
I have been training dogs since 1994, and have been a behaviourist since 2011, and I’m proud of my high success rate and the level of satisfaction my clients, and their dogs come away with every time.
HOW AM I QUALIFIED
• Member of the Institute of Modern Dog Trainers and Behaviourists (IMDTB)
• ICAN International Companion Animal Network
• The DWA The Dog Welfare Alliance
• Progressive Reinforcement Trainer Founded in Science Ruled by Ethics
• Canine Principles Pledge of Kindness
Owners and guardians can rest assured that your dogs will be treated with kindness and the very latest scientifically proven behaviour modification and training methods.
HOW CAN I HELP
• any anxious behavioural issues that your dog may have
• have worked with rescue dogs from all over Europe including Spain, Italy, Greece, Romania, and of course, the UK
• your new puppy or your older dog no matter what problems you may be experiencing
• I train deaf or blind dogs to live a normal happy life and to function just the same as any normal dog
• I only teach modern scientifically based methods that work
WHAT SPECIFICALLY CAN I OFFER
• Puppy training
• Adolescent behaviour training
• Rescue dog rehabilitation training
• 1-to-1 training sessions at your home or a secure field if required
WHEN AM I AVAILABLE
You can contact me 09:00 to 21:00 7 days a week for phone calls.
Monday to Saturday for appointments.