Hello and welcome to Optimum Recycling where our number one aim is to offer the most professional service at a great price.
We cover Cambridge, Ely, Royston, Newmarket, St Ives and everywhere nearby for your convenience so rest assured we will be there for you when you need us.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• TELL US YOUR NEEDS – contact us in the way that suits you, or complete and return our online enquiry form to get in touch.
• SEND US A PHOTO – we prefer to see photos to assess the size of vehicle and trips you’ll need.
• CONSIDER IT DONE – one booked in we will visit you, take away and dispose of your rubbish carefully and compliantly whilst providing you with official paperwork.
WHO WE SERVCE
• DOMESTIC – everything from removing piles of junk, dismantling heavy items (sheds/wardrobes) to clearing your garden rubbish and complete house clearances.
We have experience of the every day collections to more complex jobs such as hoarding clearances and flood damage.
• COMMERCIAL – office blocks to farm barns, all your unwanted rubbish disposed of efficiently, professionally and compliantly.
Be it an offices factory, farm buildings, schools – we guarantee space will be created when removing your rubbish, unused furniture, old files and more
KEEPING IT AS GREEN AS WE CAN
Everything we collect is disposed of with care at a licensed commercial waste transfer station, with key waste streams such as wood, metal and papers recovered for recycling.
We aim to reuse as much as possible from clearances and have a fantastic association with charities and reuse companies who accept unwanted items.
Non-recyclable materials are shredded and used in energy plants.
GOOD TO KNOW
All collections we provide are issued with a waste transfer note and VAT invoice and are fully licensed waste carrier CBDU284369.
We operate to all laws and regulations that fall ‘Under Duty of Care’ 1991 and the Environmental Protection Act 1990.