Contact Eric; N.C.S was established in 2008 in Newmarket, Suffolk. I’ve been in the chimney sweeping and plumbing profession from 2008.
Protection of my customers homes and contents are very important to me, therefore before I start to sweep the chimney I ensure the following;
• In your home I’ll place sheets over the fireplace to protect the room
• If soft furnishings or delicate objects are close to the fireplace, I’ll ask that you cover these or remove them for safety
• There is no need to cover all the furniture and surfaces in the room, unless you want to
• I need room to bring in my equipment, so the area in front of the fire needs to be cleared
• Ideally allowing an area of 2 meters (6 feet) squared (look at the photos in chimney sweep gallery for step by step process)
Details of other work I can offer include;
• Installing stoves and inset stoves
• Smoke test
• Birds nests removed
• Insect mesh
• Bird guards & Terminal fitted (see photos of previous work)
• All general plumbing work
• Manhole covers
• Replace and clean guttering (see the photos in Plumbing gallery).
I always use high quality materials needed to install the stove, for example: 904/904 grate flue liner, Galvanized register plate (not just a metal register plate), all screws are stainless steel, Stainless steel bird guard (various colours).
I treat each customer and their needs individually. If you’ve any questions or queries please don’t hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you and hope to work for you soon.
Estimated time for work to begin is 1 to 2 weeks, if urgent work is required I’ll do my best to accommodate your needs.
*** If you mention that you found us via the Suffolk Business Directory you’ll be given a 5% discount off all work ***