Hello and welcome to Nayland Care where we really do make a difference.
Please visit our website for more information.
We don’t have the power to turn back time or change a person’s health, but as a person-centred domiciliary care agency spanning Essex and Suffolk, there’s a lot we can do.
Our domiciliary carers can enrich your life and help make living at home enjoyable and fulfilling.
At Nayland Care there is no standard care service; having time for care means that everything we do is driven by the care you want to receive, rather than what our carers think you need.
Quite simply our vision is to provide all our clients with excellent care by applying the following care standards;
• Always having time for care
• Treating people as unique individuals
• Making sure that care plans are always person centred
• Encouraging people to have choice and control over their care and support
• Respecting privacy and dignity at all times
• Listening to what people have to say and responding to their needs
We have many Home Care services on offer – click on one of the options below to explore further;
• Personal Care – we recognise that personal care is just that, it’s personal
• Healthcare at Home – our home carers are fully trained to provide medication support
• Companionship Care – that’s why our companion care service is so warmly received
• Palliative Care – our palliative care service is delivered with kindness and compassion
• Domestic Home Help – makes lighter work of keeping on top of everyday household tasks
• Dementia Care – supports a person living with dementia to live well whilst taking the pressure off family
As a registered care agency, Nayland Care is expected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to meet certain standards. We use these standards as a baseline for the quality of service we offer but delivering a high quality of domiciliary care goes further than this. We also hold KLoE (Key Lines of Enquiry: Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-Led and Responsive) audits every 2 months, with a final full KLoE review taking place in the last 2 months of the year.
We are available 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Saturday.