Welcome to M&O Animal Care, where we meet every pets needs, and absolutely love what we do!
We’re always on hand to help, from large to small pets, we focus on providing customised care for all four legged clients. We like to keep all pets comfortable so before all dog walks or other appointments we like to say a friendly “hello” to them and you to discuss both your needs.
So who are Zoe and Becky?
• Zoe – I set up Middleton Pet Services in 2017 and have decided to expand and collaborate with my sister, who also has a love for animals and in 2020 we became M&O Animal Care. I’ve always loved animals, and taking care of them is my passion. I have worked primarily on thoroughbred studs and have always had horses, dogs and cats as well as an array of other animals.
• Becky – Family and animals are the two most important things in my life, and now I’ve been given the opportunity to combine them. Always having animals in my life either at work or home, has meant for me that they are family and will always be treated that way. My personal mission is for all our loving pets to get the love and affection that they have given to me, and I now get the chance to share that love with your pets too.
What we do…
• 1-1 Dog Walk (1 hour) – Some 1-1 time for that pampered pooch
• Check-ins (1/2 hour) – Break up your pets day with a little visit from us
• Group Walk (1 hour) – A chance for your dog to meet new friends and go on a mini adventure
• Social Walk (1 hour) – Let our dogs join your dog out for a friendly social walk
• Home Visits (4 hours) – Let us take care of your pooch while you’re away for the day
• House Sitting (24 hours) – Keep your pets comfortable at home – we’re always happy to stay!
• Equine/ farm Work (1 hour) – Equine training/exercise or general care, let us help
• Birthing Animals (1 hour) – Big or small, we can help you and your pet through their labour
We are limited to a 10 mile radius from Moulton, Newmarket, Suffolk. There is a 20p/mile charge except within 5 miles – do contact us if you’re further out and I’m sure we’d be happy to accommodate you and your pet.
Don’t stress the small stuff, we are DBS checked and fully insured.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact us.