Welcome to KMS Scaffolding Ltd – a local Scaffolding company providing domestic and commercial scaffolding hire services since 2008 across Cambridge, Bury St. Edmunds, Cambridgeshire and Suffolk. Being fully certified scaffolders with CHAS, CISRS, CITB certification and Suffolk County Council Trading Standards approved, we provide a 5-star service for every single erection project undertaken.
We offer our services to domestic and commercial clients, and being a well-established firm, we are fully trained and accredited and have undertaken many projects across multiple sectors, regardless of size and budget, providing solutions in keeping within site requirements.
We are committed to fulfil your scaffolding needs and build long lasting relationships with our clients as every scaffolding job is a huge investment on your part. We have completed 100s of projects, for both private and commercial customers such as builders, painters, roofers, plasterers, residential homeowners, developers and many more.
We offer the following services;
DOMESTIC SCAFFOLDING – Specialising in providing scaffolding for all domestic home projects including;
• Roofing • Extensions • Renovations • Conversions • Plastering • Rendering
• Chimney repairs • Exterior painting • Window installation and much more
COMMERCIAL SCAFFOLDING – Proving services for local businesses, ranging from;
• Large building developments • Public buildings • Schools • Colleges
• Universities • Hotels • High streets • Shopping centres and many other areas
ACCESS SCAFFOLDING – Helping access to unsafe/hard reaching areas and provide safe working platforms such as;
• Access platforms • Lifting beams • Lifting hoists • Staircases • Rail systems and many more.
TEMPORARY ROOFS – Help keep construction sites dry throughout the year, especially during harsh weather conditions and ideal for building/refurbishment jobs, and always safely installed.
So, why should you choose us?
* We undertake any type of scaffolding services for domestic and commercial projects
* Highly quality workmanship carried out by trained scaffolders
* We adhere to all relevant standards and regulations
* Our pricing policy assures high quality services at competitive prices
* We hold relevant CISRS qualifications and accredited with CHAS, CITB and CHAS Worksafe accreditation
* Free quotations and professional consultation given to all enquiries
* Fully insured with Employer’s and Public Liability at £10 million
* Exceptional customer service; working together from start to finish
* Happy to work with other contractors (e.g. architects, builders, painters, homeowners, etc)
Here are some of the more commonly asked questions…
• How much does scaffolding cost? Very much depends on the project i.e. duration up, equipment involved but we carefully review all projects to help reduce costs where possible
• Do I need a permit for erecting a scaffold? – Yes, via your Local Authority when a scaffold occupies a public footpath or road. It is important to follow any required steps needed.
• How long does scaffolding take to erect? Varies job to job, however a simple scaffold tower could be a few hours whereas a more complex job can take much longer
We are available Monday to Friday 07:30 to 17:00 and Saturday 07:30 to 15:00.