Hello and welcome to Formations Dance Company, where we offer affordable dance classes and performance opportunities to children and adults around Cambridgeshire & Suffolk.
We have four locations to choose from;
• Main Studio: The Fen Ditton Hall, Cambridge, CB5 8SU
• Sister Studio 1: The Exning Community Church Hall, Exning, Newmarket, Suffolk CB8 7HF
• Sister Studio 2: The Colville Primary School, Cherry Hinton, Cambridge CB1 9EJ
• Sister Studio 3: Tuddenham St Mary Village Hall, School Cl, Tuddenham IP28 6FB
Visit our website for a full list of days and times – there are too many to list here!
WHAT CLASSES WE OFFER
We have various classes that are provided, with FREE trials in every discipline – times are 30, 45 and 60 minutes for children;
Classes for children of all ages at our main studio (Fen Ditton, Cambridge) & our sister studio (Exning, Suffolk)
We have 3 Acrobatic classes at our Fen Ditton Studio and 2 at our Exning Studio where all our classes are filled with tumbling, stretching, strengthening and more.
This class is taught by Principal Hannah Stockbridge, who has an extensive knowledge within the Acrobatic world.
• HIP HOP
Classes for children aged 5+ years at our main studio (Fen Ditton, Cambridge) & our sister studio (Exning, Suffolk).
Fresh new moves taught by Miss Megan, incorporating popping, locking and more!
Classes for teens & adults with previous experience at our main studio (Fen Ditton, Cambridge).
A chance to bring out your inner DIVA. Taught by taught by Miss Megan.
• BALLET & POINTE WORK
Classes for children & adults of all ages at our main studio (Fen Ditton, Cambridge & Tuddenham)
From your first Ballet class to Advanced Pointe work, we cover it all. Taught by Licentiate IDTA Ballet teacher, Principal Hannah and Miss Rori.
Classes for children & adults at our main studio (Fen Ditton, Cambridge).
Understanding and performing rhythms to your favourite songs. Taught by Associate IDTA Tap teacher, Principal Hannah.
Classes for children aged 5+ at our sister studio (Colville Primary School, Cherry Hinton).
Encourages teamwork where our dancers learn tumbling and dancing techniques that enables them to perform stunts of high levels.
Taught by Miss Rori.
• MUSICAL THEATRE
Classes for children of all ages at our main studio (Fen Ditton, Cambridge) & our sister studio (Exning, Suffolk).
Does your little one belong in a musical? If so, this is the perfect class for them.
Dancers learn all aspects of the performing arts world with a brilliant discipline to build confidence and have a lot of fun.
Taught by Miss Megan and Miss Rori.
Classes for children and adults at our main studio (Fen Ditton, Cambridge).
A place to really let go and live in the music – taught by our wonderful Miss Rori.
A combination of tumbling, coordination, strength and courage! (Tuddenham St Mary)
Taught by our experienced Gymnastic coach, Miss Rori.
++ We are looking to start up an Gymnastics class for 9-16 years on a Tuesday at Tuddenham St Mary++
++ £5.75 a session with a free trial available – ask for more info ++
Private lessons can also be provided!
OUR STUDIO VALUES
• Kindness: supporting each other, welcoming new peers and being aware of people’s feelings, always.
• Wholehearted Dancers: Dancers who are sincerely devoted and committed to their classes and gain the most out of every single session.
• Be Unique, Be Wonderful: We want to inspire our students to be great human beings as well as great dancers.
• Be The Best You: Don’t compare yourself to any other dancer, enjoy your own journey.
• Honesty and Integrity: Treat each other with respect, be honest with a sensitive manner.
• Happiness: We want our dancer’s whole studio experience to be filled with love, laughter & encouragement.