Hello and welcome to Dream Hatcher, a powerful springboard for fledgling businesses offering office space, phones, broadband, meeting rooms, mentoring & more…
Many businesses take years to reach their full potential and let’s face it, building a business is hard however we are here to support you as you navigate the world of business. We will help you to realise your ambitions for growth by supporting your business for a period of six months. During this time you will have access to a range of advice and business tools, including mentoring, marketing, and other resources.
* You’ll be in good company – by creating a thriving space, entrepreneurs and their teams will also benefit from the positivity that comes from being part of a like minded community, where entrepreneurs not only learn from each other, but are actively encouraged to work together to create and access new business opportunities.
* Your success is our success – Dream Hatcher will become the foundation of your support system. Being a founder can be hard, few people understand what you go through – especially if you are struggling alone. We are there for you during and after the six-month incubation period, and we hope to form strong ties that continue long after you exit Dream Hatcher.
* So, how do I apply – our incubation programme for fledgling businesses is designed to help you define and refine your business and drive it forward, through the next growth stage.
Applying businesses will need to meet a certain criteria and also a specific selection process is involved; please see our website for more details.
* An offer letter and contract issued to successful candidates – we have an open call for proposals, so applications can be submitted at any time. Please send through a compelling case for consideration ensuring you demonstrate that you meet the criteria shown above.
* Government support – the Government has set out a package of temporary measures to support businesses in response to the disruption caused by Covid-19.
We have created a fact sheet to help businesses plan and consider their next steps; a full list of the Government scheme is on our website.
Government Scheme includes:
• Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
• Deferring VAT and Income Tax payments
• Statutory Sick Pay relief package for small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs)
• 12-month business rates holiday for all retail, hospitality, leisure and nursery businesses in England
• Small business grant funding of £10,000 for all business in receipt of small business rate relief or rural rate relief
• Grant funding of £25,000 for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with property with a rate-able value between £15,000 and £51,000
• Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme offering loans of up to £5 million for SMEs through the British Business Bank
• New lending facility from the Bank of England to help support liquidity among larger firms, helping them bridge coronavirus disruption to their cash flows through loans
• HMRC Time To Pay Scheme
• Self-employed entitled to a taxable grant worth 80% of their average monthly profits over the last three years up to £2500 per month.
Dream Hatcher is proudly sponsored by JMS Group