Established by Susie Norman in 1990, Colourbox delivers exceptional care and outstanding Montessori education to children aged 3 months to 5 years.
A BIT MORE ABOUT OUR BARROW LOCATION
Every nursery room opens directly onto the large garden so your child can spend much of their day in the fresh air.
Our “Country Club” area, which is close by, also provides exciting opportunities for outdoor learning and for supporting your child as they learn about sensible and positive risks.
Babies and toddlers have their own special ‘Nest’ at the beautiful Town Estates Room and also have direct access to an idyllic garden.
We are open year-round and children may attend full-time or part-time from 3 months of age – all meals are freshly prepared by our nursery chefs.
Please see our website for more information.
ALL OUR LOCATIONS
Our Nurseries are open all year round – here is info for Barrow and a list of our locations;
• Barrow Church Road – Monday to Friday – 07:30 to 18:00
our other locations…
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
• Cooked meals are provided and children can attend full or part-time.
• We accept 15 and 30 hour government funding for 2, 3 and 4 year olds.
• Government Early Years Funding and Employer Childcare Vouchers welcomed
• We have public liability insurance in place for peace of mind
• All nursery managers are qualified teachers and our staff have a huge range of qualifications.
Charges vary depending on the package parents require but there is a £35 enrolment fee to secure a place.
Parents who access our FREE funded places only are not required to pay the enrolment fee.
Please read our Outstanding OfSTED reports – https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/provider/16/EY490366 & https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/provider/16/EY471137
▢ Awarded top 20 NURSERY GROUP 2022
▢ Voted as one of the UKs Top 20 small nursery groups in 2022 by Industry Specialists, Daynurseries.co.uk