Contact Julie Moulds; Church View brings you a friendly, simple site a stone’s throw from some great village pubs. We’re in the grounds of a fitness centre and have hair and barber facilities on site. You’d be a moments’ walk away from some fab sports such as archery, horse riding and an assault course.
We’ve pitches for caravans, campers and tents with the following for your comfort when staying with us;
– Electric hook-up – Showers – Toilets
– Wash up area – Dogs welcome
– Games area with table tennis and shuffleboard
– Walking distance of fish and chips and convenience stores
– Quiet, small, friendly site situated ideally for Newmarket, Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds
Activities are offered at additional cost and mostly suitable for adults or older kids; away from these, the site is simple, quiet and basic with no additional facilities for kids (a small play area is planned for 2020)… just plenty of space to make your own entertainment, play or relax. It’s worth bearing in mind that you can reward your efforts with something tasty from the chippy, café or pubs 10 minutes’ stroll away. Or if it’s all too much, just stay put for an evening’s cookout over a barbecue or a gathering at the campfire area (sometimes with a spectacular sunset to boot – fingers crossed).
Useful things to know about this campsite;
– U18s must have parental or legal guardians present
– Group bookings of 3 or more units (e.g. tent, touring caravan, motorhome or accommodation hire) travelling together are not permitted via www.pitchup.com
– No hen/stag parties permitted, breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act or commercial vehicles and sign-written vehicles
– Facilities/activities including gym are subject to extra charges payable upon arrival.
– On the first weekend of the month the campsite hosts running events.
– These generally start at 09:00 and distances are from 5K right up to Ultra marathon.
– You will see the runners start and finish, there is a little music and our cafe will be open on those days.
– To enter a run go to www.suffolkrunningcentre.co.uk
– The events are part of the Great Barrow Challenge; guests are welcome to sign up.
The Campsite is open from 1st February to the following 1st January.
For more info on the above please visit our website link below.