Contact Paul Champion; Having traded since 1999, I provide a professional service with the highest standards.
I’m a local plumbing and heating engineer and can provide a variety of services which would include;
* Annual servicing
* Bathroom suite installation or repair
* Boiler installation, servicing, maintenance and breakdowns
* Central heating installation, service and repair, including radiator power flush
* Cooker installation and repair / servicing
* Gas fire installation and repair / servicing
* Gas meter installation commissioning and decommissioning
* Gas safety inspection
* Heating, cookers and gas fires
* Hot water cylinder
* Kitchen plumbing and repair, including waste disposal
* Landlord gas safe certificate
* Plumbing work
* Rain water guttering
* Water and gas leak location and repair
You may find it difficult to find a well qualified, prompt and courteous plumber who would provide quality workmanship at a reasonable rate – well, look no further.
I am dedicated to customer satisfaction and will always provide the best service, at the highest standards. This is why the majority of my customers find me via prior customer recommendations and referrals. I value and appreciate the business of every single customer.
Give me a call today and rest assured that you’ll be getting a fully trained City and Guilds plumber, also gas safe registered ACS CCN1 CEN1 MET1 CKR1 DAH1 HTR1 and part L energy efficiency and British Gas approved. I also have a CSCS card and public liability insurance for peace of mind.
24 hour emergency call outs available.