Hello and welcome to Cambridge Cangaroos, a recreational and competitive trampoline gymnastics club formed in 2004.
ABOUT THE CLUB
• What we do – we coach members through the BG recognised awards schemes and competitions grades providing safe but fun progression with the option to compete at regional, national and international competitions around the country and continent.
• Who we are – we are formed by a committee of dedicated volunteers and delivered by our awesome coaches with qualified judges who support us for regional and national competitions!
We have training sessions throughout the week and accept bouncers normally over 4 years old where regular trampoline training sessions are coached against the BG Proficiency Award scheme.
• Book a regular or taster session – choose a space from the sessions listed online with private sessions also available
• Details and prices viewable in our booking system after you choose a session
• Sessions for performers wishing to try or compete Double Mini Trampoline.
• Bouncers with physical and mental disabilities and difficulties sessions provided with more focus towards their needs.
• Squad sessions by invite only for the purpose of developing competitive trampolinists
PARTYING ON THE CEILING
We also offer party bookings with full use of Cambridge’s first permanent trampoline centre with national level qualified coaches and nine full size competition trampolines to enjoy.
Your booking will include:
• Exclusive use of our trampoline hall and equipment for an hour
• Fully qualified British Gymnastics coaches
• Party room available for 90 minutes which would be concurrent with the trampoline hall (food/drink not included).
See our website for charges – email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to book.
Contact us today and start your having fun with us!