Hello and welcome, we are John and Josie and welcome you to our small, friendly and independent Glamping site set down a quiet country lane, the ideal spot for family and friends to gather for a glamping holiday in a great location. We are a short drive to many picturesque rural and coastal villages in Suffolk such as Aldeburgh, Thorpeness, Orford, Framlingham, Walberswick, and of course Southwold.
:: WHAT DO WE HAVE ON OFFER
Luxury wooden framed, Canvas Safari Tents, spacious enough for couples, friends and family to enjoy, comfortably furnished so no need to go without home comforts whilst in the open plan living-room with kitchen/dining area, there are power sockets, soft lighting, comfy sofa’s and Log Burner.
• Wheat Safari Tent – Sleeps 5 Guests
– we have ready made beds, games, books, deck furniture, fridge, BBQ area and loads more to keep you entertained.
• Barley Safari Tent – Sleeps 5 Guests
Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with 1 Single Bed and Bunk Bed; at the rear of the tent there is Shower-room and separate WC with wash-basin.
– can be opened up to a wooden veranda overlooking the 2-acre meadow, surrounded by open countryside with nature right on your door step.
A Suffolk A-Frame – a striking Scandi-style glamping cabin, ideally placed to explore the best of Suffolk.
• Scandi-Style Glamping Cabin – sleeps 4 Guests and new for 2022
The cabin itself will have the comforts of home with a welcoming open plan living area with a fully equipped kitchen and cosy wood burner.
Designed on all one level the cabin flows well, down the corridor to private shower facilities, the master bed- room and twin-bedroom.
The layout is well suited for a group of 4, with space giving you that feeling of connection with the outside world through the glass doors overlooking the glamping meadow and surround farmland.
Do note that there is much more detail on our website, the above is just the start!
:: WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
• Waterproofs and Wellington boots
• Food and drink for your stay, and maybe your favourite coffee, as we have supplied cafetiere.
• Toiletries & extra torches.
• Glamping – its still camping so bring warm PJs and clothing so you can enjoy your stay in comfort.
• Don’t forget your bike, walking boots and your bucket and spade.
:: WHAT EXTRAS ARE THERE
• Breakfast Hamper – include all the things you need to put together for the perfect breakfast for 5
• BBQ Hamper – a delicious selection of meat, reared locally and supplied locally – must pre-order 24 hours in advance