Hello and welcome to Best Behaviour Dog Training Ltd, ran by Zoe Willingham, a qualified, independently accredited dog trainer and behaviourist.
*** Multi Award Winning Training – Theo Paphitis Business Award and Dog Training Service of the year 2022 for 2 years running – Prestige Awards ***
We were born out of a genuine concern for dogs and owners after seeing and experiencing first hand, a number of outdated and potentially damaging training techniques that were, and are still being used to train dogs – we are passionate about bringing kind science based training to dogs and their owners.
The training school and behaviour practice has received many recommendations from dog owners and animal welfare charities, vets and other animal related organisations.
DOG TRAINING WITH A DIFFERENCE
• Quality training that goes beyond the basic, to prevent problem behaviours of the future
• Modern force free science based teaching methods that really works for the rest of their lives.
• Access to an exclusive online community for support and help for anyone using our services, or has used our services in the past
• Force Free, reward based training – no yanking at leads, no choke chains, no training collars, or anything that causes your dog fear or discomfort.
• Family friendly environment – everyone welcome
• Training is ongoing; do as much or little as you wish
• Training booked as 8, 12 or 16 weeks at a time where classes are always different
• 1-2-1 Training – Live 121 video link sessions with your trainer which are recorded and sent to you afterwards 1.5 hours
We also offer Behaviour Consultations, Agility and Masterclasses
• Institute of Modern Dog Trainers (IMDT)
• Institute of Modern Dog Trainers and Behaviourists (IMDTB)
• The UK College of Scent Dogs accredited Instructor & Handler
• City & Guilds in Scent Detection
• Talking Dogs Rally Instructor
• British Veterinary Behaviour Association
• Registration Council for Dog Training and Behaviour Practitioners
• International companion Animal Network – Welfare First.
• ISCP – International School of Canine Psychology – In progress
• Also a proud member of the Pet Professional Guild and am DBS checked.
Classes at the Blue Cross Rehoming Centre in Ipswich to support the Blue Cross financially, and allows the dogs awaiting a forever home a place in every class to prepare them for their new life.
WHERE OUR CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE
Our Colchester times are Monday to Sunday 09:00 to 16:00, except Tuesday 09:00 to 20:00.
Also available in Ipswich, Martlesham, Kembroke Kennels, Barham and Stowmarket.