Hello and welcome to B.E. Behaviour Referrals – here for you and your pet all the time.
□ HOW DO WE HELP?
• BEHAVIOUR CONSULTATIONS – helping animals with behavioural problems through a variety of approaches.
We offer three levels – all require veterinary referral:
– history review only
– history review and comprehensive consultation
– history review with follow ups and comprehensive consultation with daily check-ins.
• DOG TRAINING – classes are available at Lakenheath Community Centre Hall for puppies as well as adult dogs.
We offer two levels:
– puppy and adult as well as 121 training sessions (121 for dogs needing more attention)
– Puppy classes aim to promote good manners and life life skills – building the foundation for a calm and happy dog.
Adult classes build on this knowledge whilst learning fun tricks.
• EDUCATION – offering CPD for veterinary or animal care staff on how to interact with animals and adjust to their needs.
For professionals who work closely with animals such as veterinary or animal shelter staff and to help professionals understand the needs of individual animals and how to handle them in a calm and controlled manner.