Hello and welcome to Alpha Physiotherapy, where we treat adults and children with a wide range of problems and our number one priority is always the same – to enable you to do the things you love, without pain or restriction. We also happen to love what we do!
WHAT WE OFFER
• Physiotherapy – do you have aches or pains, or those niggles that won’t go away? We not only get to the root cause of the problem, but create a plan with you that will prevent the problem from returning!
• Shockwave – a revolutionary treatment to help resolve pain and treat injury for many tendon and muscle injuries, as it helps break down scar tissue, stimulate cell regeneration, enhance healing and rapidly reduce pain. The best treatment available for tendon problems including tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis and knee pain, but is also great for muscle complaints such as back and groin pain too.
• Sports Physiotherapy – we’ll diagnose, treat and rehabilitate helping you return to your sport keeping you injury free. We have access to top-class gym facilities which helps with the treatment and rehabilitation.
• Pilates – Classes that are ideal for people looking to improve general strength and flexibility. Suitable for beginners or more experienced, the classes are therapist-led and tailored to who is in the class. If you are looking to keep pain at bay or prevent pre-existing problems from worsening (e.g. back and/or knee pain), or just simply trying to move more and get fitter, then these classes are great for you!
• Sports Massage – an effective technique for releasing tension and restoring balance within the body. It can involve deep tissue techniques, but is also fantastic for relaxation and stress-reduction. You don’t have to be sporty to benefit from a massage.
• Children’s Physiotherapy – experts with specialist knowledge and skills in children-specific conditions. We see lots of growth-related pains, sports-related injuries and toddlers and babies with specific parental concerns.
• Insoles – combining the latest 3D Gait Analysis technology with Physiotherapy expertise to help free you from discomfort or improve your walking/running/sport, we design your insoles based on your gait analysis and tailor them to your needs. These are the best on the market and very durable.
IS PHYSIOTHERAPY RIGHT FOR YOU?
• Free taster session – come in and see for yourself how we can help – apply through our website
• Talk to a physio first – we can give you a call and answer any questions you may have